OEM 1000 Core Analyzer
For customers that want mass spectrometric performance but need to integrate the functionality into their own proprietary packaging, or for custom application and instrument development; 1st Detect can provide the core analyzer from the MMS 1000 as an OEM sub-component.
- Mass Range: 45–400 amu (standard)
Custom ranges over 15 amu to 500 amu available
- Resolution: Better than Unit Mass
- Scans/Sec: 1 spectra/sec (typical) 7 spectra/sec (maximum),
with 14 TIC points/sec. Faster scan rates require special settings.
- Sensitivity: (measured at m/z = 91 amu xylene)
Membrane Inlet 500 ppb, Preconcentrator 500 ppt using 30 sec sampling time
- Weight: < 15 lbs (7 kg)
- Size: 7.5″ x 13″ x 7.5″ (19 cm x 33 cm x 19 cm)
- MS/MS Capable: No collisional gas or buffer gas required
- Power: 24 VDC / 5A
- Electron Ionization
BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
- Mass spectrometric quality analysis can be added to existing instruments without the need for separate hardware
- Lower cost alternative to analyzing samples using external instrumentation
- Versatile inlet configurations allow customized coupling to customer specific systems
- Mass spectrometer control software can be integrated with customer software presenting a unified customer interface
- Air is used as carrier gas, no cylinders or external supply required
- Data analysis software package is easily configured to customer requirements
The OEM 1000 can be customized for a wide variety of applications
- The instrument can be tuned to provide broadband analysis over a wide range of masses from 45 amu to 400 amu, or can be optimized for a specific detection range.
- The OEM 1000 can be configured to fit an array of platforms including benchtop platforms, rack-mount systems, or ruggedized field portable packages.
- The OEM 1000 can be offered with increased capacity vacuum systems to accommodate high flow inlets and systems (e.g., fast GC) up to 1.5 ml/min.
- The OEM 1000 can also be operated with a range of background gases for specific applications (e.g., hydrogen carriers for gas chromatography).
- For applications that do not require external pumping (e.g., semi-conductor process control), we can provide the advanced chemical detection capabilities without the integrated vacuum pumping system.
- High fidelity detector for gas chromatography equipment
- Integration with multi-dimensional analysis systems
- High performance analyzer for customer specific packaging and user experience
- Ability to add mass spectrometric analysis to industrial processing instrumentation